Taking card payments is an important part of running your business. Switch to Elavon and join thousands of other businesses who trust us to look after them and their customers’ payments. If you’ve been in business for two years or more in the Republic of Ireland and are already taking card payments, you can enjoy card payments that reach your bank account the next business day and our fantastic joining offer* – €100 bonus - credited to your Elavon account when you switch. Call us today - you won’t look back.
Credited to your Elavon account when you switch to Elavon
Next day funding*
Improve your cashflow by getting paid next day
No joining fee*
Simple to switch – engineer install and training
*Valid from 14th August 2017 to 6th October 2017. Terms & Conditions apply - see below for full details.
Whether you’re looking to swap your existing terminal, need an ePOS system to help you organise your business, or you’re looking to trade online, Elavon can help. You can accept all major card types and mobile wallets, and our currency options can transform the way you look after your international customers.
Wish you could better organise your business and your time? Our EPOS systems can help with inventory management, reporting and much more.
Selling online, or planning to move into eCommerce? Elavon Payment Gateway could be just what you need. Talk to us to find out more...
We pride ourselves on putting people first, and we promise to manage your payments personally and safely. We’d love to show you how we can help, so why not give us a call.
Elavon Switch Campaign Terms & Conditions Introduction
1. This campaign (“Elavon Switch Campaign”) is promoted by Elavon Financial Services DAC, registered in Ireland - number 418442, registered Office: Building 8, Cherrywood Business Park, Loughlinstown, Co. Dublin, D18 W319, Ireland, Elavon Financial Services DAC, trading as Elavon Merchant Services, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (“Elavon”).
2. Please read these terms & conditions (“Terms”) carefully. By entering this Elavon Switch Campaign, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms. Promotional Material
3. The Elavon Switch Campaign is being conducted on the website www.elavon.ie/switch (the “Website”), and promoted through online digital media across the Republic of Ireland.
4. The Elavon Switch Campaign is only open for business customers in the Republic of Ireland who satisfies all criteria set out in clause 6. Benefits
5. Each applicant who is a business customer (i.e. not a consumer) and satisfies the Eligibility Conditions set out in clause 6 below ("Qualified Business") will be awarded the following benefits subject to the provisions of these Terms:
5.1. provided that the Qualified Business has an open account with Elavon and is batching with Elavon then a one-off payment of €100.00 shall be paid by Elavon by reducing the fees payable by the Qualified Business under the Customer Agreement (see clause 6.3 below) within sixty (60) days of entering into the Customer Agreement and shown within either the first or second statement issued under the Customer Agreement; and
5.2. no joining fee is charged by Elavon for switching over to Elavon’s Merchant Services (as defined in 6 below) from another provider of Merchant Services or similar services; and (together the “Benefits”). Eligibility
6. Each applicant business must satisfy all of the following eligibility conditions in order to be a Qualified Business and to qualify for the Benefits (together the “Eligibility Conditions”):
6.1. the applicant business must make an application to Elavon for Merchant Services by calling 1800 995 085, entering their contact details on the Website or via an Elavon representative (“Application”) between 00:01 on 14 August 2017 and 23:59 on 06 October 2017 (dates and times in the Republic of Ireland), and quoting this Elavon Switch Campaign during the Application. For the avoidance of doubt Applications received outside these dates will not be considered;
6.2. at the time of the Application, the applicant business must be: i) established and trading in the Republic of Ireland; ii) have been trading for a minimum of twenty-four (24) months in that establishment; and iii) receiving card payments, and must promptly submit the requisite support documents if requested by Elavon;
6.3. once the applicant business who satisfies both the conditions set out in clauses 6.1 and 6.2 is notified of this by Elavon, the applicant business enters into a written agreement with Elavon for the provision of the Merchant Services (“Customer Agreement”) within sixty (60) days following the Application; and
6.4. the applicant business has complied with these Terms. For the purposes of these Terms “Merchant Services” shall mean the acceptance of card transactions in documentary and/or electronic form from the Qualified Business in order to process and clear such transactions for settlement and payment to such Qualified Business and other related products and services provided by Elavon.
7. Elavon reserves the right to verify whether the Qualified Business satisfies the Eligibility Conditions and reject the Applications if in Elavon’s opinion any of the Eligibility Conditions are not satisfied.
8. Each applicant business should be aware that, once the applicant business enters into the Customer Agreement, it will be bound by the terms of the Customer Agreement which apply to the Merchant Services provided by Elavon.
9. Not being a Qualified Business does not necessarily prevent the applicant business from receiving the Merchant Services from Elavon subject to entering into the Customer Agreement and other relevant requirements that may apply. Other provisions
10. Elavon will not charge the Qualified Business a joining fee for switching to Elavon. However any costs other than the joining fee associated with the Elavon Switch Campaign that the Applicant or the Qualified Business may incur will be borne solely by the Applicant or the Qualified Business.
11. The Benefits are not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Qualified Business does not or is unable to claim or receive any of the Benefits for any reason whatsoever.
13. Elavon reserves the right to change the format of the Elavon Switch Campaign, Benefits and/or delay or postpone the Elavon Switch Campaign, Benefits or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control.
14. It is advised that all applicants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
15. This Elavon Switch Campaign and these Terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with the Elavon Switch Campaign or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland for business customers in Ireland.