1. Power on the smartphone and Datecs PIN Pad.
NOTE: Bluetooth must be enabled on the smartphone.
2. Put the PIN Pad in pairing mode, by rapidly pressing the red Cancel button, the yellow Back button, and the green OK button in the sequence shown.*
Your PIN Pad will request permission to enter pairing mode. Press OK to proceed.
*Alternatively you can also press all three coloured buttons at the same time to switch to pairing mode.
3. Once you’ve entered pairing mode, you will see a Bluetooth device name appear on the PIN Pad. Check your smartphone, and locate this device name in your Bluetooth menu.
4. Select the correct device and a message will prompt you to confirm pairing. Once you have confirmed the device will pair with your smartphone.
5. Your devices are now paired together and ready to start a transaction.